Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Called it!

Got a text from Randy this morning.  They're replacing the door panels/leather in 34Q, which won't be done until Friday, so no lesson this week.

Just as well.  I had a long weekend due to a complication with my daughter's health, and I'm still fighting off the scratchy throat I had just before my trip to Tampa.  I could use the extra time to regroup.

I know I should probably use my scheduled flight time to study for my written knowledge test.  That's a discipline I've lost in the last few months with everything going on in the other areas of my life.  I might work it in, but honestly, I'll probably just work my normal hours, come home and take time to rest or catch up on things, maybe get in some simulator time.

Two Victor Uniform, clear of the active.  


No comments:

Post a Comment